14' Traveller series for 2011-2012

sando

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the replies fellas,

This is shaping up to be a really good thing to be involved with. The Wallagoot regatta might be a tad far for some people but the rest are all do able.

Darcy could be right in that one more event is needed on the north side of the harbour to involve the Newcastle sailors.

There would be a lot of blokes up in the Hunter that would dust off the cobwebs if they knew what was happening.

I believe the Facebook vote wasn't general knowledge and a lot of people missed the cut.

Thanks again for those positive coments on the 14sq. Every boat on the water is what's needed.

Besides it's not the size of the dog in the fight that matters when the events are handicapped.

post-13388-13776299338056_thumb.jpg

Perhaps Toukley, Wangi or another north coast based club started a Cat regatta 14' or otherwise - then inclusion in a 2012-13 travellers series would be a goer. I think all want this to work long term. i will be overseas for Mannering Park, but hope to see all at ACT multihull.

• 3 weeks later...

Updated documents:

Notice of Series: http://nswptca.papertigercatamaran.org/docs/14%27cat%20NOS%202011.doc

Entry Form: http://nswptca.papertigercatamaran.org/docs/14%27cat%20ENTRY%202011.doc

It'd be good to have a volunteer to handle Entry Forms and Results at Mannering Park 14' Cat Regatta. Anyone?

The latest change to the Entry Form is choosing A or B division. I'm guessing someone in attendance at the regatta needs to see these forms, in order to process the results.

If no-one volunteers, the forms or just the details could be sent to me for later processing (I won't be at Manno). I'd be posting all info to the web, so results will be open, accountable, and available for everyone to see.

Cheers, Tony Hastings: tonquoll@yahoo.com

• 4 weeks later...

Manno 14 foot regatta.

So I have printed off 10 sets of entry forms for the 14 series and 10 sets of NOS, I will have them with me at Manno, probly leave them on the sign in table, if we need any more, thats bad luck, cause not very many of you have indicated if you are coming or not so I have figured 10 sets.

Happy Sailing.

Phil

Maricat 5005

Hi all

I have collected all the entry forms and results after manno, I think I have them all. Tony can you give me an address to post them to by PM or whatever you can also email it to me forgemasters@optusnet.com.au or I am coming to Canberra for our states in 2 weeks, so maybe I can hang onto them and hand them over if you are going to be there also. Ta let me know.

Phil

Toukley had slotted a cat regatta into our program just for the traveller series, maybe next year and see how many we get. Brenton, young Ryan and I sailed Manno and will be at Canberra next week (Weather dependant for myself, I prefer to be wet, cold and miserable on the Central Coast ) 1 more regatta up north may have tempted us to travel sth to make the series, ditto for Rimmo.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived