MANNERING PARK OPEN CAT REGATTA - 28th - 29th Jan 2012

knobblyoldjimbo

Here again.

NOR: http://www.manneringparkasc.org.au/temp/documents.php

Would have attached the doc but the site rules say it's over 90k so it folded its arms and refused to upload it!!

Mannering Park is on the south side of Lake Macquarie (NSW) 100kms North of Sydney. (I add this because some people might not know where it is) oh, and it's very close to the F3 freeway for access so no little country roads to negotiate.

OK I also notice that the NOR doesn't have the address - it's at the end of Grace St, Mannering Park. Google has a map.

• 4 weeks later...

Well run regatta guys, as expected. Good to see the results on the board. Even with my DNF in the first race I managed a 4th. Longest racing I have ever done but worth the efort. Thanks to all competitors in div 2. I had a ball. I hope the smaller boats waiting for me to finish weren't to rested between races.

they certainly were - Mr R is a scrawny old geezer and Mrs R lookes more like his mistress rather than partner of xty years but uphill they weren't pointing as high as the super sloops and the main was laying off quite a bit but there was a LOT of spray (this was seen from behind - where I spent most of my races!) which would indicate quite rapid movement!

Archived