Nacra 14sq

Gazereth78

Thanks Mark

I've been meaning to come down and see you guys in bunbury for a while now. I was going to come down this weekend for the regatta, just as a spectator but5 work got in the way. I'll try to comer down over easter, however work is a killer. Where can i find out the details of the racing? Times and stuff? I sail a Windy 14, pretty new to it all. I wanted to get a look at a 14sq to see if it would take 2 people sometimes. My Dad sails a Windy too and i wanted to get a boat small enough for me, and big enough for the both of us. I want to see the 16sq's too. I read on the club website that there is a strong Nacra fleet in Bunbury.

Cheers

Gareth

Thanks Mark

I've been meaning to come down and see you guys in bunbury for a while now. I was going to come down this weekend for the regatta, just as a spectator but5 work got in the way. I'll try to comer down over easter, however work is a killer. Where can i find out the details of the racing? Times and stuff? I sail a Windy 14, pretty new to it all. I wanted to get a look at a 14sq to see if it would take 2 people sometimes. My Dad sails a Windy too and i wanted to get a boat small enough for me, and big enough for the both of us. I want to see the 16sq's too. I read on the club website that there is a strong Nacra fleet in Bunbury.

Cheers

Gareth

The 5m might be a better option as you can put a jib on them or sail with just the main.

The windrush are having their state titles over easter in Bunbury as well!!! why not bring your boats down and have a sail with them as well!. even if is just for one day at least the trip will be a fun day for you and you can meet a lot of really nice people.

If you drop me a quick email I will get the times and dates emailed back to you.

Mark

• 3 weeks later...

Archived