Toukleys brass Monkey

Hawky

more sponsors on board, and the normal t/s/c hospitality is just the start of this event, if u havn`t sailed this regatta yet, come along and see why all that have are booked again for more fun and cold nuts! t/s/c!! all class`s welcome.

T/S/C will be keeping our fees for this regatta as low as possible. $50 two man, $ 30 1 man, $ 20 for juniors, for the three days of sailing! great hot food and showers, bar will be open, breakfast sunday and monday. great sponsors and prizes. early presentation monday so all our travelling sailors can get home early. hope to see u all at this event! T/S/C!

NOR on toukey sailing clubs website! hope to see a big fleet at this years monkey! have travelling sailors from yamba and batemans bay already confirmed, plus from all areas in between. c,mon and play at this event!!!!!!!!

knobblyoldjimbo - You can do these sort of things when you make the gear!

I won't be bringing the pole to Toukley - thats just fun for me on the lake when I take the 2yo & 5yo out.

I'll sail Super Sloop and see how it goes. The sail area is actually 0.1m2 less than the stock measurements, but the efficiency should be way up. We'll see...

One thing for sure, is that it makes the boat look somewhat modern, and might offset me racing a MkI (that cost me a case of beer) and not a $10000 foamie. ;)

Exactly Darcy. And with several hundred MkI and MkIIs floating around eBay, Trading Post, Gumtree and local rags, all for bargain prices, you would think the class would be able to get a critical mass back if it had some kerb appeal to the kids. $1200 for a square head mainsail that doesn't look out of place next to an F18 and the like.

$10' date='000 might get you the hulls and beams, not much else, 2 old GRP Maris gave 4 foamies a lesson in light weather sailing at Budgewoi yesterday, even had H 18s behind them. Well sailed KOJ (AKA James)[/quote']

Yes well "sailed" KOJ especially on the downwind legs............

get ready for the brass monkey, as toukley is all set for this regatta! heaps of sponsors, great food and bar will be open! great prizes, lake is full, hot showers,. toukleys famous hospitality, gates open friday! bring your boats, family and friends!!!!!!!!!!!! check t/s/c`s web for NOR! see all on the beach.

Archived