Hobie 14 jib for sale

Brennos

Two years ago I bought a new Hobie 14 jib from Rick White..... Publisher/Editor/Webmaster Catsailor Magazine's OnLine Marine Store etc.

I've sailed the Hobie only once since so I thought I'd start decluttering my world by first selling the jib. I paid around $A245 for it and as I said it has only been used once. Thinking I would like to get $200 back but $190 is probably more realistic.

Also I have a second mast/main/boom for the Hobie 14 also for sale. Thinking around $200 for the lot. The main and boom look good. The mast is ready to go with trapeze wires, stays, main halyard etc.

Happy sailing to you all.

I have three kids and that leaves me time for just one hobby now which is surfing.... otherwise I would prefer not to part with my Hobie gear because I know I will want to sail again one day. Just can't see it happening anywhere in the near future.

Cheers

Brennos

Its a bit far away Whollsee but I will be working in Wollongong in December/Jan. Could definitely transport the main and boom. Would need to use a trailer for the mast. 

Meeting halfway could also be an option any time before then.

I'm always looking for an excuse to surf in Gerringong.

Cheers

Brennos

• 4 weeks later...

Archived