prizes...

macca

I have an X5 now and I drove it through a river at Bathurst on the weekend (I mean a real river too)I think it must be the only X5 in the country that has done that.

The RS4 was a little on the low side... One hell of a tow vehicle though!!

As for the fowl manure, nobody wants stuff from your septic tank..

I woul dhave to drive back to bathurst to get some photos, it might be worth it though!

The water was up above the bottom of the door so it was pretty high for an X5, I wanted to go back and do it again, but got in trouble from the trouble in the passenger seat....

I reckon I could come up with some prizes for the Nacra Super Series, I will have a think about it and see what i can do, Maybe some Magic Marine harnesses??

Just joking for the pictures, we trust you. Bottom of the doors ? But this is not a river !! River is at least 1 metre of water with a bit of current, but then the X5 might suffer on the way. Well anytime you want to 4wd, I am you buddy as my 100 serie would be proud to be seen next to a X5 !!

Back to the original subject, harness are always needed, the Ultimate is a good idea indeed.

LOL.

My old Porsche Cayenne saw more action than that. I took it everywhere. In 2 years I did 95,000 km's and plenty off road. It never failed me once except for a flat.

I crossed the Willliams River in Barrington and had it coming over my bonnet. Just keep your foot down.

It even towed my A-Class without wheels on the trailer once. Yeah. That was a fun day.

Now I have the trusty Hilux super rig with all the bells and whistles with a Q7 on order for january pick up.

Now to save and get the kite for my boat and all is set.

Then the Mrs wants some cash thrown into the mortgage. Bloody priorities.

Archived