Inter-club Day

johno

berny, every one thought you just left out the word "no" so did not think it was worth commenting on...........LOL

We thinks that the river sailors may make more of a show of it at the nationals?

If they can be bothered travelling that far... LOL

now on a more serious note, how many are are actually going to Port for the nats?

Any one know yet?

cheers d

Hey "SWEET 16",

I will be there cat rigged ready for a good drinking session, wife and son in tow, have booked the last on site cabin at jordan's.

And Have also just taken delivery of a new "ADAM's" Mainsail to help close that gap you and Wayne had on me at the State's.

Hope we can have as big a cat rigged fleet as what we had at the state's.

Look forward to seeing you there and at Mannering Park Regatta, John.

Who else is coming to Nats & where are you all staying?

Cheers Dave

john,

I want to catch, then pass you that is why I chose an Adam's Sail, thought about the Flower but went the way of the masses, will have time to pace myself against wayne .

Also I am expecting heavy winds at the nationals so have managed to put an extra 6 kgs on for the start of the season.....LOL

cheers

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Welcome back Mike,

I have also recently started sailing the Mari's again. I was sailing a boat called Flashback when you had Humungus on the water some time back.

We have 23 catamarans registered at Mannering Park Sailing club (mostly maricats). Would love to get involved in an interclub event with you guys... not so far to Port Stevens.

Are you going to the Nationals in January. Will be great to catch up with you. Is Humungus still flying?

cheers !

John.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi John,

We now have 4 maries sailing every sunday and 2 hobi 14s and 2 windrushes,.

Unfortunatly our plans for the xmas period were set.

We will be attending the next states and nationals.

I am worried that my performance has dropped even though the boat is in good order.

I will be speaking with Steve & Peter Breaden today to find out when a good date would be to invite your club up.

Look forward the some experianced compertion.

Originally posted by ZAX:

Welcome back Mike,

I have also recently started sailing the Mari's again. I was sailing a boat called Flashback when you had Humungus on the water some time back.

We have 23 catamarans registered at Mannering Park Sailing club (mostly maricats). Would love to get involved in an interclub event with you guys... not so far to Port Stevens.

Are you going to the Nationals in January. Will be great to catch up with you. Is Humungus still flying?

cheers !

John.

Mike,

Please pass on my best regards to Steve and Pete, have not seen them for quite a while. Think they would not recognise me now weighing 93kg.

At Mannering Park we race each Saturday. We sometimes run a handicap start so the time of starting varies (after 12:30 though).

Will try to post a map to get here. Do you have an email I can send to ?

I believe the next State Titles are at Toukley next Easter. Will be good to see you there as well.

cheers,

John.

yeh, sounds great after the new year start some inter-club racing.

At Wangi we have 3 maries, 5 windies, 2 hobie 14's, and a paper tiger. We are all very keen sailers and always look forward to competing against other boats. Although we have a small fleet of catamarans when compared to Mannering Park Sc, we have only started up the 14's for a handfull of years.

To get to wangi from Mannering Park you go north through morriset and keep heading along the main road past Myuna Bay (Wangi Rd)and there will be a right hand turn for Wangi(Summerhill Dr). Then head along the road untill you turn right (Dobell Dr). Then after you go past Dobell house turn left onto the main road of Wangi (Watkins Rd), then when the road bends to the right it is on the left near the water.

We have a afternoon race on Saturdays at aproximately 1pm

Johno,

I didn't realise that there was a Paper Tiger at Wangi. Did the owner realise that there was a fleet of PTs at the recent Mannering Park 14ft cat regatta?

Can you please let the owner know that the Paper Tiger State Titles will be held at Koonawarra Bay SC (just south of Wollongong) on the weekend of 29th & 30th January 2005. We would love to see them there.

Also, your whole fleet may be interested in the Koonawarra Bay 14ft Cat Regatta, to be held on 12th & 13th February 2005. Further details about it are in the "Post Your Regatta Here" forum on this site.

If the PT owner wants to make contact with the PT association, please refer them to this forum, or they can check out the PT web sites by starting at the main site at www.papertigercatamaran.org

Thanks.

Dave Stumbles

Publicity Officer

Australian Paper Tiger Catamaran Assoc.

Mike,

Mannering Park Sailing club is at the end of Grace Street (off Griffith Street), Mannering Park.

You guys might want to consider coming to the Koonawarra regatta on the 12 / 13th February. The Mannering Park 14s are interested to attend the regatta and hopefully a group of us will head there. The regatta is for 14 foot catamarans and is quite enjoyable. Could be a good one to get in some practice prior to the State Titles over Easter at Toukley.

cheers,

John.

G'day all,

The flyer for the Koonawarra Bay 14ft Cat Regatta has now been published on the club's web site at www.koonawarrabaysc.org.au

This contains probably all the information you need, but if people have any questions, please post them here or contact me on the numbers listed on the flyer.

Regards,

Dave Stumbles

Regatta Coordinator

Koonawarra Bay SC

Archived