Beach rollers wanted

I still have some Wheeleez wheels left, brand new, never been used. They are 49cm diameter and run between 2 - 4 Psi pressure, in fact the lower the pressure the better they work as they just deform and roll over everything, including broken glass. Bearing diameter is 1", plastic ball bearing, never rusts or seizes and flushes with water. Price is $330 a pair plus freight and you supply your own axle and cradle. I used to carry a Hobie Getaway on mine very comfortably, boat weighs 170kg.

I still have some Wheeleez wheels left, brand new, never been used. They are 49cm diameter and run between 2 - 4 Psi pressure, in fact the lower the pressure the better they work as they just deform and roll over everything, including broken glass. Bearing diameter is 1", plastic ball bearing, never rusts or seizes and flushes with water. Price is $330 a pair plus freight and you supply your own axle and cradle. I used to carry a Hobie Getaway on mine very comfortably, boat weighs 170kg. fetch?filedataid=1181

post-10740-13778266750062_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived