Paper tiger rudders wanted

Hi guys,

Formula Sailcraft has rudders and centreboards, as does Larry Fay at Australian Fibreglass Products. You can find contact details on the Paper Tiger website at www.papertigercatamaran.org

However, they sell new ones only, so (as Tony says) are quite expensive. If you are after second-hand ones, there may be some around, depending on the type you have (for a direct replacement) or the type you want (if you are looking to upgrade). You can put wanted ads on the website or we can include wanted ads in the Australian PT newsletter. Let me know soon if you want to place an ad in the newsletter (free), as we are publishing the next one shortly.

You do need to determine the type/style you have. I suggest reading this article from the PT site, as it will explain this in detail: http://www.papertigercatamaran.org/images/media/centreboard-development.pdf

Can you let me know the Boat Name and Sail Number of the boats you have so that I can ensure our records are kept up to date please?

And feel free to ask any other questions you may have about the class. We're here to help!

David Stumbles

Secretary

Paper Tiger Catamaran International Association

M: +61 (0)400 476 449

E:  ptcia@papertigercatamaran.org

W: www.papertigercatamaran.org

• 7 months later...

Archived